1. Easy to build -- You can easily convert a shed or garage to a nice office space. If you have a little area within your property that is large enough and just crying out for something, you can have an office built to your specifications.
2. Healthy Environment -- Fresh air; Natural light; Free from office 'germs'; Quiet; A short walk from the house
3. Freedom -- Set your own hours; Walk the dog at lunchtime; Pull a weed or two if you need thinking time; Wear clothes that are comfortable; Communicate via webcam, internet, email, etc. from the comfort of your own space
4. Less Stress -- Your own space not shared with anyone else; No commuting on unreliable public transportation or on busy roads; Make your own schedule
5. Save on Travel Time and Emissions -- Commuting time will be about 30 seconds and you'll be saving fuel as well as wear and tear on your car.
6. Your Own Space -- Designed the way you want it
7. Security -- Your home will be more secure with you there during the day
8. Flexibility -- Need to pick your child up from school? Or perhaps you just want to spend a half hour with a family member; Work at night if you want; Make your own hours
9. Equity -- A serviced building with electricity, phone lines, etc, will add value to your property
10. Peace of Mind -- Just being in your own space with all of the other benefits will provide you with this.